Training and advice
- Initial telephone consultation to discuss your dog’s background and your needs
- Home visit to asses your dog in his or her own environment if wheelchair accessible
- Individual plan of action written up for you to follow
- Owner’s to follow plan of action for 2 weeks
- Follow-up phone call to re-assess your dog’s behaviour after 2 weeks, in case any tweaking is necessary
Please note: I can only visit your home if it is wheelchair accessible. However, you are welcome to come to my home and see how I manage things.
I bake and sell dog treats that I have personally found to be high-reward motivators.
The treats are of several types and address different goals. For example:
- treats for teething puppies
- treats that are full of vitamins and/or gluten-free
- specialised treats for the dogs who get carsick: these contain ginger to help settle stomachs
- a mixture of fish and animal protein training treats.
- All the treats are home-baked and free from additives
While the online shop is being set up, please use the Contact form for all orders. I’ll get back to you with prices and shipping costs, and we’ll process the payment with PayPal.